Monday, January 01, 2007

VI - That was a display!

VI

Word in the street is I've got shifty eyes, today.

At quitting time, I would have hiked your skirt up.

Aw nuts, I don't think it could've gone any worse...

It's all about presence, you usually tells me.

And I'm the delusion less sultry of the world, bar non.

Get the picture? A sissy in diapers slumbering for sex.

Too bad you didn't notice it. For crying out loud!

Besides, nice working with you. Take care.



[Quina exhibició!]

La gent diu que tinc els ulls esquius, avui.

A l'hora de plegar, t'hauria apujat les faldilles.

Oh vaja, no crec que pogués haver anat gaire pitjor...

L'aspecte ho és tot, acostumes a dir-me.

I jo sóc el miratge menys sensual del món, sense excepció.

Ho entens? Un covard en bolquers badant per sexe.

Llàstima que no te'n vas adonar. Per l'amor de déu!

D'altra banda, és un plaer treballar amb tu. Cuida't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigue sigue, que me encantan... jejejeje


Wilheim

Ivan Roig said...

All these late poems seem to turn up depressing, but I'm really enjoying and laughing a lot in doing them. Not for crying, dear say?