Thursday, January 04, 2007

VIII - A feeling of impending doom

VIII
By a bizarre twist, I'm giving over my folly
concurrently to that tough costumer coddling eggs.
Look at him. The same old ill-fated deputy sneaker.
The ultimate in poignant loookings, if you will.
Synonymous with svelteness. With a mindset that unsettles them.
I'll sort him out, 'cause I'm in a war footing already.
And she's on the verge to have omelette for dinner.


[Una sensació de fatalitat imminent]
Per una curiosa casualitat, estic deixant la meva follia
al mateix temps que aquell tio dur bull ous.
Mira-te'l. El maleït vice-trampós de sempre.
L'últim en mirades commovedores, si ho prefereixes.
Sinònim d'elegància. Amb una mentalitat que les inquieta.
Ja passarem comptes, perquè ja estic en peu de guerra.
I ella és a un pas de sopar truita.

No comments: